Guarantee of workmanship, quality and reliability of our services are our priority. This is the result of expertise and experience which our staff have gained over the years. For new clients, official documents which confirm our competence are much more credible and inspire confidence in our services.
The following certificates and approvals are a guarantee that our products are manufactured and services are rendered in accordance with the applicable building standards, based on a reliable quality management system.
QUALIFICATIONS OF OUR STAFF
The success of our company is based on a qualified team of professionals with considerable experience and knowledge, both theoretical and practical.
The competence of our team is confirmed by numerous certificates in the field of:
- IWE – International Welding Engineer
- IWS – International Welding Specialist
- IWP – International Welding Practitioner
- FROSIO level III – Coating Inspector
Non-destructive testing personnel:
- VT2 – visual inspection
- MT2- magnetic particle examination
- PT2 – penetrant testing
- UT2 – ultrasonic testing
The many years of cooperation with major Polish and international customers have taught us to be reliable and to care for quality at every stage of production. Each order is treated individually, we are flexible, we adapt to customer needs and provide the shortest possible lead times.
Our company uses various qualified welding methods and therefore we are able to design and build even the most complicated and demanding structures. We offer the following welding methods:
- 111 – Manual Metal Arc Welding
- 121 – Submerged Arc Welding
- 135 – Metal Active Gas Welding – Solid Wire (MAG)
- 136 – Metal Active Gas Welding – Flux Cored (MAG)
- 141 – Tungsten Inert Gas Welding (TIG)
We perform welding in typical “black" steel, stainless steel and austenitic-ferritic (duplex) steel.