Please note that the controller of the personal data provided by you in the course of the recruitment process is Smulders Polska with its registered office in Chocianów.
With regard to personal data, you can contact us by mail to the address of the controller, by e-mail sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 798 250 099.
Please be also advised that:
- Please be also advised that:
- Your personal data will be processed in order to handle and complete the recruitment process conducted by the data controller based on your consent.
- Your personal data will be processed for a period of 5 years from the end of the recruitment process.
- You have the right to demand access to your personal data as well as the right to rectify or erase the data, to restrict processing of the data and the right to data portability.
- To the extent that your personal data are processed on the basis of your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, which shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority – the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- Providing your personal data is voluntary but necessary to participate in the recruitment process.
- Decisions concerning the way of handling and completing the recruitment process will not be made by automated means.